Pearl Palace Hotels are now offering an A/C mini-bus Jaipur Tour.
We are proud to announce that Pearl Palace Hotels has launched full-day tours of Jaipur. Our new Tempo A/C luxury diesel mini-bus stands ready to escort the group (up to 10) around the Heritage City in style and comfort. Beginning at your hotel doorstep – we whisk everyone away on a comprehensive and professional Jaipur tour.
You’ll see the many-windowed Hawa Mahal, glimpse the water-bound Jal Mahal, explore Jaipur’s impressive Amer Fort, peer down on high from the Tiger Fort, experience the somber Gaitore Cenotaphs and finally see The City Palace. Along the way your English speaking guide will provide the group both a historical AND local perspective on the many wonders of India’s Pink City.
Hawa Mahal"Palace of Winds" was built so the royal women could observe street festivities unseen.
Jal Mahal"Water Palace" is a summer palace constructed in the middle of Jaipur's Man Sagar Lake.
Amer Fort (Amber Fort)Located high on a hill, this for is the principal tourist attraction in the Pink City of Jaipur.
Tombs at GaitoreValley of the "Tombs" of the Maharajas, once off limits to all but a handful.
Jantar MantarThe last great stone observatory ever built. The name roughly translates to abracadabra...
Jaipur City PalaceCity Palace, includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces as well as other buildings. It is more accurately a palace complex...
View from the Tiger FortThe Nahargarh (Tiger) Fort stands on the edge of the Aravalli Hills, overlooking the city. The view of Jaipur is most impressive indeed.
Tour start time and cost:
We arrange all of the hotel pickups so that all guests are on-board the mini-bus before our 9:00 a.m. start time. This allows everyone a full day of touring. The fee for the Jaipur Tour is only Rs350 per person. This is less than the cost of hiring a tuk-tuk driver alone – and much more comfortable, reliable, safe and well-informed. We also believe this price to be fair, since several of the sites seen require an admission fee or have other optional expenses you may or may not choose to indulge in. Unlike some tour operators – we do not include and then “mark-up” these fees. We believe that simply paying-as-you-go is the most honest and transparent way to handle the situation. We will have completed the tour and begin dropping guests back at their hotels at 5:30 p.m.
What’s included in the Jaipur Tour by Pearl Palace Hotels?
- Free Pickup and Drop-off at your hotel, even if you are not staying with us.
- New 10 seat A/C luxury coach. Enough headroom for our 6’1″ American webmaster…
- English-speaking government-licensed local tour guide.
- Licensed, experienced driver who stays with mini-bus all day. You may leave items safely.
- A FULL-DAY six site tour of India’s Heritage City. (8 hours on average)
- Demonstration of local Jaipur styles of artwork – block printing & stone cutting.
- Small tour group size, maximum of 10, keeps us moving efficiently.
- Freedom, our guide works to accommodate your needs.
What’s NOT included in the Jaipur Tour?
- Jaipur Monuments Entry Pass (On occasion, price varies by your country of origin.)
- Lunch. Midway through the day, we make a stop at a clean, quality restaurant. You may dine as you wish.
- Camera Fees (Some sites charge a fee per camera. Sadly, this is common in India.)
- Amer Fort Jeep Fees (Optional Jeep ride uphill from parking lot to Amer Fort via a 3rd party.)
- Amer Fort Elephant Ride (Optional Elephant ride uphill from parking lot to Amer Fort via a 3rd party.)
- Worry (We carry the worry for you.)
How can I book a Pearl Palace Jaipur Tour?
- Tours may be booked at the 24-hour front desk of The Hotel Pearl Palace or The Pearl Palace Heritage Guesthouse.
- With enough notice, we can arrange a buy-out of the entire mini-bus for your private group.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 0141-2373700 (Front Desk)
- By mobile phone: 9829404055 (Tour Manager)
- An option to add the mini-bus Jaipur Tour is available when you book your room at either of our award-wining hotels.
After the tour – you have the option to remain on the mini-bus and return with us to Hotel Pearl Palace. Our award-winning restaurant The Peacock Rooftop is waiting to serve. Enjoy 360 degree views of the city, sipping chai while you upload images from your exciting Jaipur tour – over our free guest wifi. We look forward to seeing you.